Lotus One Yoga Studio is offering
Yoga Lifestyle Program
For the yogi that is looking to deepen their knowledge and understanding of yoga and it’s benefits......
1) Yoga Lifestyle Program: This program begins Fall, 2021. It is a nine week (8 class) study of the yoga philosophy.
Points of study will include:
- The 8 Limbs of Yoga
- An In-depth Study of The Yoga Sutra and the
- Concepts of Dharma & Karma Yoga
- An In-depth Study of the Yamas and Niyamas
- Journaling, and more.......
Classes will meet every Sunday from October 17- November 21 from 10:00am-5:00pm and 3 Thursday evenings in December from 5:30-10:00pm. This program will meet for a total of 48.5 hours.
The early registration cost of this program: $1,250.00 ($100.00 deposit holds your place in the program. This deposit will go towards the final cost.)
Payment plans are available. After August 15 the cost of this program will be $1,350.00
Teacher Training Certification
For the yogi who is looking to benefit from even greater understanding of training methods and techniques simply for their own personal practice, or to become a certified yoga instructor...
2) Teacher Training Certification: This program will run from Fall into Winter, 2021-2022. The Teacher Training Certification will include all of the Yoga Lifestyle Program sessions, and proceed beyond the lifestyle study to provide formal teacher training and certification. When successfully completed, you will receive a diploma certified with Yoga Alliance that will allow you to teach yoga throughout the United States.
Curriculum will include:
- The Entire Yoga Lifestyle Program
- The Study of the Anatomy & Asana Alignment
- Teaching Methodology
- Learn the Sanskrit Language & Voice Usage,
- Setting Themes to a Class, Sequencing
- Teaching Techniques, Teacher Ethics
- The Business of Yoga, & more....
Also included in the cost of the program:
- Unlimited yoga classes at Lotus One during the
- A silent yoga retreat weekend!
Classes will meet every Sunday during the duration of the Yoga Lifestyle Program and Thursday evenings beginning December 2 through March 27 from 5:30pm-10:00pm. This certification will meet for a total of 200+hours.
The early registration cost of this Teacher Training & Certification: $2,600.00 ($100.00 deposit holds your place in this certification program. This deposit will go towards the final cost.) Payment plans are available. After August 15 the cost of this program will be $2,700.00