The need for connection and community is primal, as fundamental as the need for air, water and food.
- Dr. Dean Ornish
- Dr. Dean Ornish
- Beginning Saturday, May 1st, all scheduled classes will be in-person only. For those of you that would like to stay virtual our library of classes are available. Details will be under the "Facebook Virtual Library" tab.
- May 13th, 7:15pm - 8:30pm, it's a "First Come First Serve" basis for our "Donation Only Pilates Workshop", info below.
It's not too late, we have spots available!!
- Renew with us on a Silent Yoga Retreat, May 14th-16th!! There are spots left!
Information for events are on our website, www.LotusOneYogaStudio.com
- May 22nd, 10:15am - 11:30am, Challenge yourself by joining our "Freestyle Fit Workshop".
COMING IN JUNE:
- A mask is mandatory by everyone upon entering the building! When you get to your mat in the practice area it will be optional to practice with the mask off. When off of your mat your mask is mandatory.
- When you arrive to the studio, a teacher will be checking your card as usual for each class and we will be signing your name on the sign-in sheet that will be behind the desk now. The area between the customer and the teacher behind the desk is a 6ft span so this will be a safe distance to do business.
- 6ft rule; we have the studio marked as to where mats may can be laid to provide a safe distance between each person.
- Avoid the obvious contact such as handshaking, hugging, etc…..
- Adjustments during classes and Savasana will no longer be part of the practice at Lotus One.
- Props have been taken out of the studio, customers will be responsible to bring their own if needed.
- Studio will be sanitized regularly before and after classes. Products will be available in the studio to use, and hand sanitizing bottles will be randomly scattered throughout the studio. Signs will also be posted in the studio with CDC guidelines.
Gift Certificates of any denomination are available now!
Call 586/946-1600 and we will email you your printable Lotus One Yoga gift certificate.
Private Reiki Sessions now available at Lotus One! See the "Workshop" tab for more details or contact us with any questions at 586/946-1600.
Yoga Therapy is now available, Marianne will be offering private sessions of Yoga Therapy at Lotus One. Watch the website, more information to follow!
Give Back To Your Community! St. Mary's food pantry is in need of donations. If you are able to donate any of the items listed below, please drop off at Lotus One before your next class and we will take your donation to
St. Marys. Thank you in advance for your act of kindness!
- Ramen noodles, boxed rice and noodle side dishes, tomato sauce and paste, gravies, hamburger helper,
muffin mixes and brownie mixes.
New Student Special!
• 2 Weeks of Unlimited Yoga for $20 - OR - 5 Classes for $35 (good for 3 months)
• Bring One Get One! Bring a new yogi/friend to Lotus One, when they purchase a package, you will receive a FREE class!
Specialized Group Programs - If you have a sports team, club or a special event, yoga is a great way to get in shape, form camaraderie and maintain optimal performance through flexibility, strength and endurance!
Military Discounts - 10% off all class packages (Active Duty, Guard/Reserve, and Retirees with a valid ID card) *Single drop-in not included, cannot be combined with other discounts.